At SalesPoint, we grow together! We believe in collective efforts and success. Our people are truly the main driver for our achievements. We need our people to be highly motivated, driven, and most importantly happy to make sure we deliver outstanding value to our clients. Life here at SalesPoint is the right balance of fun & challenges. We focus on both personal & career development, and we are committed to the wellbeing of our people. You will have an opportunity to discover the potential within yourself. A supportive work environment and employee development program will help you achieve a professional career.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Database Design concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Must have experience with: Database Design - Relations, Cardinality, Constraints, Indexes.
- Database Data Manipulation - Select, Joins, Group By, Aggregate Functions, Subquery, Stored Procedures, Functions.
- SSRS reports, Writing Quality Code - Naming Conventions Exception Handling, Logging, Reusability, OOP Concepts, SOLID principles.
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- MUST HAVE POWER BI & DAX EXPERIENCE Previous experience as a BI Developer; industry experience is preferred.
- Understand how to work with many kinds of data sources and how to bring data to life.
- Understand complex logic and solve data issues with sound technical solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of database design and
- data modelling (e.g., dimensional modelling)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL framework
- Proven experience with gathering technical requirements, business process management, providing support & training users.
- Proven experience with MS Power BI, MS Excel, DAX, M
- Technical skills with SQL Server stack (SSMS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, SSIS) a plus
- Experience manipulating reports through .NET API a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction and supervision as well as work on a team and balance work among different players.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, prioritize and manage open workload, report deviation from the plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions to non-technical users and executive.
- SQL, Power BI: 2+ years
- Database design and modelling: 2+ years
2+Years of experience in Content Writing with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
- Worked on camtasia recording/editing/video scripting (Use cases / Demo / Business Cases)
- Must have sound knowledge on Product Case Studies and Use cases.
- Good in Social Branding Content
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, videos, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Preference to candidates who have worked in similar positions, qualification, Graduate / Post-Graduate form a reputed institute.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment with excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years building modern web applications/sites in a digital agency or consulting environment
- Minimum of 3 years in semantic HTML5 and CSS3, and comfortable with pre-processors
- Comfortable with version control, preferably Git
- Proficient in responsive design development methodologies and best practices.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance
- Familiarity with server-side programming (e.g. Node.js, Python)
- Experience customizing Content Management Systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Background in user experience and/or design
Work you'll do
- Develop cutting-edge web applications that perform superbly across all platforms.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a few months in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to client and non-technical team members.
- Maintain high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
- Be able to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers
- Be excited about new web technologies/techniques
- Build solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and echnologies
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code.
Microsoft Certifications (PL-100, PL-200, or PL-400) WILL BE A BIG PLUS.
Strong communication skills and experience working in agile methodology using either Azure DevOps or any similar tool are desirable.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Developing Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps.
- Developing Flows using Power Automate.
- Developing and designing Dataverse tables/entities.
- Developing Automation using Power Automate Desktop RPA
- Using AI Builder in automation.
- Support new or existing application development using Microsoft Power Platform technologies.
- Ability to adapt and collaborate with stakeholders.
Required technical skills include:
Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, AI Builder, Power Automate RPA
Nice to have:
Experience and knowledge of Azure.
- Defining, designing and implement data pipelines using ADF and Databricks which pulls data from ADLS and other cloud and on-prem data sources.
- Design instrumentation of Application Insights logs for Data Quality and events.
- Play a consultant define the new architecture landscape as they move from ADW to
Databricks+ADLS. This includes defining the best possible file formats, ETL/ELT methodology and right infrastructure requirements.
- Advice and Implement strategies for cost effective implementation of Databricks and best practices for coding and performance.
- Guide the team extending the current Azure DevOps CICD into Databricks deployments as well.
- Suggest innovative ideas which can help reduce current infrastructure cost for Synapse / ADLA etc.
- Set guidelines and governance rules around usage of Azure tech by Analysts and Scientists.
- Do Proof of concepts which will solve issues that team is currently facing using other technologies like Cosmos DB. Synapse etc.
- Present solutions and next ideas to their senior leadership.
Experience / Skills:
- Experience in the data warehouse space>
- Experience in writing complex SQL and ETL processes
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling Technologies
- Synapse/ Data Warehouse
- Azure Data Lake, Blob Storage
- Azure DevOps – CI/CD Job Requirements: Azure Synapse Analytics, Data Analysis, Data Modelling Document
Preferably within an IT services industry is required.
- Must possess excellent English communication skills, both oral and written, and be skilled in “Selling” successfully
- Show a proven track record of achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
- The ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM, LinkedIn, Email software
- Digital marketing knowledge would be a plus.