What is this job all about?
Creating amazing user experience with an eye for detailed orientation, possess superior UI Design skills, and be able
to translate high-level requirements into interaction flow and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive,
and functional user interfaces.
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES :
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with other team members.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user
PREFFERED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must have a degree in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field
- Must have 2+ yr experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite like Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Should be a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders